Tuesday, April 22, 2008

24 hours of student teaching left and counting...

I am so excited! I am almost done with my semester of student teaching!!! It has gone by super fast but I loved ALMOST every day of it. There were some days that would be best left forgotten but they do make great stories. When I was in Monroe last weekend, my mom and I laughed for a several hours about some of the crazy, scary, and super cute things our students do. Every night I come home and say to Chris, "You would not believe what happened today!"

There has only been one day this whole semester where I came home so frustrated with things that I just sat down and cried and wondered if I should change majors. (But it was a day that was completely out of the ordinary.) However, at the end of the day (most days), I still love working with my students and feel so proud when a student has made progress on a goal ! Not only does the whole class celebrate but seeing how happy the parent's are when their child has done something that was a challenge before is the best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wade said...

Amanda you have been so awesome to get to know. I'm happy for you that you are finished!!! I'm going to add you to my blog list so that we can keep in touch.

April 24, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home