Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bear Hugs...

My dad gives the best hugs in the whole world! His big strong arms wrap around me tight and I feel as if I might suffocate. I can't even get my arms around because they are caught in between his. Squeezing me tight for several seconds, I want to push away and end the hug but I don't. I feel safe in his hugs. I feel like I will always be his little girl.

After all goodbyes are said and slobbery kisses from my youngest brother, I always go back for one more hug; stocking up for the next couple of months until I see my dad again.

Yep, my dad gives the best hugs ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I don't know who wrote that, but my eyes just started to water because I happen to think my dad gives the best bear hugs!

March 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home