Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Day...Oh man!

Friday was my last day of student teaching! I was excited to be done but now I'm nervous for the future. Back to Friday though, it was great end to a long semester! I wanted to have a small party with my students and thank the teacher and aides in the classroom for being so patient with me while I was learning!



Here are some pictures from the day:

I'm ready for the day dressed in my "cougar blues" (the school colors).


I made Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats for my students. I got one very nice complement from a student, "These are fabulous. I think it's the best treat I have ever had." Then the student tried to take more because, "he had to share with everybody the delicious treat!"
There was also plenty of juice boxes for the students and Diet Coke for the teachers, aides, and myself. I have learned that Diet Coke is a necessity while teaching!



Here is the bulletin board I did for April. I thought is was super cute and all the other teachers loved it!

While I was having a party in Logan with my students, Chris was on his way down to St. George to have a final interview for his job. He got it and is so excited to start! He will be the manger for the rock wall at the Washington City Rec Center, as well as the Personal Assistant (oh my!) to the Prgrams Director!

We are starting to get more serious with packing now! It's going to be new adventure and I can't wait!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Norris said...

Congrats on being done! That's so exciting that you are going to graduate! We sure are going to miss you guys, though. I'm glad we discovered that we both have blogs!

April 27, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Chelsie said...

YAY for graduating. Wish it were me. I hope you guys have a great time in St.George. Keep me posted on your blog.

April 29, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Way cute blog. I love the picture at the top. Congrats on being done and graduating from school. It's such a great feeling!

April 29, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home