Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break...Disney World!


This time next week I will be experiencing my first day ever at a Disney park. I am so excited but overwhelmed. Will I have enough time to fully experience the ultimate Disney World adventure? Definitely hitting the Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and enjoying a safari at the Animal Kingdom, and who knows what else! I think I was promised a ride on the Jungle Book ride with my favorite father-in-law!

Any suggestions of what is totally worth standing in line for or sights that must not be missed!

Oh don't worry, Mickey Ears are first on the list of must haves!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Norris said...

Yey! I love Disney World! You are going to have so much fun...you can't go wrong!

March 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home