Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sweet....I've been tagged!

It's cheesy but I am excited to be tagged! Okay, here it goes!
Favorite Color- Orange, Burnt Orange to be exactFavorite Holiday- Thanksgiving, nothing compares to a holiday where all you do is eat awesome food and take a nice nap afterwards!

Favorite Animal- I'm kind of heartless but I'm not a huge fan of animals. However, I would someday like a dog and if I did ever get a dog it would be a Boston Terrier. Favorite Food- MexicanWhere I work- Right now, I'm a server at Iron Gate Grill but for only 1 more day!

Dream Vacation- Backpacking through Europe for a month! Chris and I are planning on going next summer and I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!

Most annoying habit- I talk about characters on TV shows like they are close friends of mine. It's kind of pathetic to tell you the truth.

Favorite Treat- Diet Coke and Chocolate! Favorite Hobby- Reading and shopping for shoes!


I tag Chris, Meg, Heather, Danni, Kori, and anyone else who would like to do it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Norris said...

It's fun to be tagged, huh? You guys leave in a week! Sad! But, I'm going to get the Les Mis tickets this week. I'm so glad you guys can come with us!

May 1, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

It i almost shocking to me how much you and I have in common. I am not sure my tags would be anything different! I am so excited for you! I hope you enjoy graduation. (I am sure you will)We are sorry we can't make it. Love you guys!

May 2, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger jaci said...

I can't believe I didn't even know you guys had a blog...where have I been? Kudos to Chris for contributing. Zach thinks I am the lamest for blogging. Whatever. He won't even try it. I love you guys and am excited for your new adventure in the GEORGE!

May 7, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

How fun to backpack through Europe! and all your fun things on your blog! I totally talk like characters on tv are in my life!!

May 7, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home