Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cupcake Goodness...


I am so proud of myself this Easter season. For months, I have restrained myself from buying multiple bags of Mini Cadbury Eggs. I only gave into a couple of the single serving sized bags to share with Chris but besides that, we were without candy this Easter. However, I did want to make something awesome for our Easter dinner. I found this recipe for coconut cupcakes that turned out amazing! They were so good and super easy! The icing is the best part, load up on the icing!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellis said...

I've been wanting to try coconut cupcakes forever - this looks like a yummy recipe (but 6 sticks of butter total?! holy cow!). I bought all of the ingredients and am going to make them later this week! so excited!
hope you guys are doing well!

April 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home