Thursday, May 7, 2009

My New Favorite Holiday


Wow, college didn't prepare me for the most exciting part of being teacher, Teacher Appreciation Week. Hello, best day of my life! So much food and so many sweet notes for the wonderful paraprofessional's in my classroom. I didn't even know it was Teacher Appreciation Week, or that there was such a thing. (How did I miss that? There must have been some shiny objects in the classroom or something to distract me)


Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all my peers and coworkers, who are wonderful teachers of LIFE to me.


So do some good and thank a teacher today. By the way, I was told by the school nurse that Wednesday was also Thank A Nurse Day, just a little FYI.


2 Comments:

Blogger Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Dang. I guess my paraprofessionals don't like me.

May 7, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger AmyCurtis said...

I appreciate teachers! You're the greatest!
Dang! I guess I missed the "Thank a Nurse Day" -- and to think, I could have told everyone to thank me!! =)

May 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home