Monday, June 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

About three weeks ago, I went home to visit my family in Monroe. We had a good time digging around in the garden, watching KC play tee ball like a pro, and sitting on the patio enjoying the sun!

I just want to brag about my little brother KC for a second. He is such a natural at sports, he makes it look easy! He just saunters up to the plate, waits for his coach to pitch the ball, and hits it right down the middle. Mom told me that he has hit his coach a couple of times. I love watching tee ball though. It's the most positive age for sports where everybody is just happy to be there and watch the kids play. Plus every player is a winner in tee ball!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Amanda! Its Amanda! I found your blog through Jaci's. How is life? I hope all is well with you. You graduated! Congrats! What are you up to? Are you working? You are as beautiful as ever. Keep in touch.

June 22, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home