Thursday, May 14, 2009

Self- Esteem Booster...


I was recently called as the Young Women's Laural Advisor in our family ward. (By the way, Chris was also recently called to be the Young Men's President. We are totally taking the youth over!) At first I was nervous, sad to leave my primary class, but excited to be with the youth. After two weekly activities and one Sunday lesson, I am totally jazzed. If you are needing a quick self-esteem boost, get involved with the youth. I was floating on cloud nine...
"I love your shoes!"
"Wow, where did you get your purse!"
"You have such a nice smile!"
Why thank you girls! Treats on Sunday for sure!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryant and Jodi said...

You are way to cute! You'll do a great job with the girls!

May 14, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Ellis said...

I'm in YW's too and love it. And I agree with your girls - you always have the cutest clothes and shoes! (and face!!) Have fun and keep in touch!

May 15, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jackie Norris said...

That's awesome, you guys will do a great job in your callings :)

May 25, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home