Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do-Re-Mi...

If you ever find yourself in St. George, Utah, there is one thing that you must do; visit the Tuacahn Amphitheater. We have gone twice since we moved in May! The red rock never ceases to amaze me and so far the musical productions have been awesome! In June we saw Les Miserables. It was amazing and by far the best show ever.

Last night we ventured out there to see The Sound of Music. I was surprised at how good the production was. I even found myself humming to the music. (It’s kind of hard not to though. Admit it; the songs are a little catchy!)

Before the show started, the guy sitting on the other side of me noticed this huge fly/ant/I have no idea what it is/insect on the seat in front of me. I swear it was at least 3 inches big with beautiful orange wings. It wouldn't die either! The guy smashed it with his foot several times and it kept getting up! Finally, someone picked it up with a napkin and threw the poor bug away! (I was secretly grateful though. I think I would have been paranoid that it was crawling up my leg the entire performance if we had left it there.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

That bug looks/sounds awful, unlike you - super cute hair do Amanda! Love it!
~K

July 28, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home