Monday, July 7, 2008

Scooter Time!

Well, after months of researching everything about scooters that you could possibly want to know, we finally got one! The original plan was to wait a couple more weeks, but hey, why wait for a good thing! It's a ZEN 150 cc in a super cool blue color.When we bought it, there was only 1 mile on it. After two days we have put about 90 miles on it! I guess, you could say we are pretty excited about having a scooter.




We did order helmets earlier this week but we just couldn't wait! Chris is a great driver but I'm still mustering up the courage to learn! I do want to but right now I am content on sitting on the back!

Chris is so funny! Whenever we pass another person on a motorcycle or scooter, he waves. He says, "Just waving to my brothers!" He is just so cute sometimes!

We'll be posting more about our scooter adventures to come!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Norris said...

That is so cool! That's going to save you guys a bunch of money in the end. It looks fun, I wish we had one!

July 7, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger jaci said...

SO FUN! you will be able to use that almost all year round! i have always wanted one, but considering logan's winters, it doesn't make tons of sense. way to go, guys! what a blast!

July 7, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Pretty sweet ride. As someone with experience with a scooter, I feel obligated to teach you some basic scooter/motorcycle etiquette. When waving to fellow scooter/motorcycle enthusiast you don’t wave with your arm up- you simply hold your hand down to the side. I have a motorcycle friend who was very adamant about teaching me this when I got my scooter.

July 7, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Holding your hand down to the side signals that you're slowing down.

Sweet ride, guys.

July 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

"Just waving to my brothers"...what a Chris comment. Congrats!

July 9, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Chase said...

Chris it is a bad thing getting a scooter, soon that 150 cc just wont do it and then you'll want bigger and then you will end up on a 1300 cc like I did, But mine was a bike not a scooter. Ha.. Looks like your doing well. Just to let you know. I got accepted into Indiana State and will start in January. Have a good day.

July 9, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Noahr said...

Sweet ride. I'm jealous.

July 21, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home