Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo via flickr
I love lightning! I love it even more when it's a far distance away. Last night there was a huge lightning storm in the mountains around St. George. As soon as Chris came home, we jumped in the car and headed up to the airport and watched it from on top of the bluff. We weren't the only ones with the idea, many more cars came up quickly after us. There were some awesome blots that lit up the sky for several seconds at a time. My favorite are the lightning blots that stretched across the sky like fingers. It was just like watching the fireworks, after each strike, Chris and I starting shouting, "Oh wow! Look at that one!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Norris said...

I love lightning storms, too! We don't get enough of them in Utah.

July 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

You are a girl after my own heart, I LOVE thunder and lightning! You need to come to Arkansas, the thunder and lightning is amazing!!

August 4, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home